Tuesday, February 24, 2015

SINGEN!!

January 19, 2015


Gabe made it to his new area and is already super busy!  This is a little excerpt from his email to his mission president.


"Well I'm here in Singen and ready to go!  I haven't even been here a week but I already love it!  The Zweig (Branch) is awesome and so supportive.  The ride from Wien to Singen was...LONG but really cool.  Elder Meilsøe is an amazing missionary and I'm already learning a lot from him.  I'm excited to see all the success we'll see together, we have some great goals that will make us stretch but are for sure reachable.  I'm excited to serve the zone and get to know them all better.  Another huge plus of this new area is Elder and Sister Lee! When I arrived late Thursday night, there they were willing to give us a ride and buy us food.  I can already tell they are awesome and we will love them!"

New Companions!  Gabe and Elder Meilsøe

No comments:

Post a Comment