Thursday, February 5, 2015

Es ist fast Weihnachten!!!

December 22, 2014


"What up Fam,

I'll keep this one short since we will be seeing each other on skype soon!  

We were able to meet with Reja during the week, I love that family, they are the coolest, nicest, most humble family.  The language gap is not too fun but we do our best to teach through it.  
Since being here in Wiener Neustadt I have literally absolutely no fear of talking with everyone.  Before hand, I didn't have a fear of talking to people on the streets but on the buses and trains it would come and go.  Here there is hardly anyone on the streets sadly, so I have been able to find some really cool people on the train rides.
We had our Christmas ward party last Saturday.  Jose was in charge and us Elders helped the whole time, decorated the Church and had songs ready to sing, it was a lot of fun!  We even listened to a little Michael Buble Christmas music.  The party went well and there were so many less actives and friends that came!
I was asked basically on Friday to give a talk in Church on Sunday.  I was thrilled because missionaries never give talks in this ward.  I felt honored!  It was special Christmas Sunday and I gave a talk about the true meaning of Christmas.  Lots of members came up to me and thanked me afterwards, telling me they really enjoyed it.  Our ward is awesome and got us so many appointments with members!!!  We are busy this week with member appointments, which will be good for this holiday week.
In the mean time I have been sick with a bad cold which is never fun, especially this time of year.  I'm hoping it dies down quick.  Anyways, I love you all and thanks for all your prayers and support.  I have to take the mission as it comes, some times are harder than others.

Love Elder Jensen"


Christmas in Wien


No comments:

Post a Comment