Thursday, July 16, 2015

Light Speed

July 13, 2015


"Hey Family,

Meine Gute!  How am I writing emails again..last week flew by.  I don't even know where it went!  We only had two full working days in Singen!  Last Monday as you know, we went with the Lee's to the Alps in Switzerland.  Oh it was beautiful!!!  We got to go hiking in them as well, really neat experience.  I didn't want to show Mom the pictures or videos until I get home because we hold on to a chain or wire while walking through the peaks of the Alps, the air is so thin!
Anyways this last week, we had a tausch with the Assistants here in Singen on Tuesday.  They came for Distrikt meeting.  I love our Assistants, my good friend Elder Dewey and Elder Ridd from the Woodlands - I've known him his whole mission.  We entered Austria together and left it together to be Zoneleaders.  I tausched with him.  They are both great missionaries.  The next morning we had to wake up at 5 to take a bus to some members in a small dorf or village so they could take us to the temple.  Well we took the wrong bus and crazy story we got there late and the members had left, so we ended up getting a ride with the Lee's to the temple.  We got to be there with Benji and Colea as they went through for the first time.
The next day we left for MLC.  It was great, I got many answers and really really enjoyed this one.  We got up in the morning and jogged down to where they have Oktoberfest to play some ball with a bunch of the other Zone leaders across the mission.  I've made many many great friends out here!
We ended up coming back on Saturday morning, we had an ausstellung in Überlingen.  Benji was a little sad too because Colea left on her mission on Friday.  
We also had some great lessons, this week flew by full of traveling and lessons in between.  We were able to still meet with just about everyone.  Charles has such a strong desire to be baptized and is progressing really well!  At church we had 5 investigators there, we taught the class.  After church was crazy, I was all over the place having members tell me to come here and go there...got to love serving in areas for 5 transfers.  The trust with the members and the connection is amazing!  It was a great week, time is flying by.  We are trying to help our Zone out, it's stressful sometimes.

Anyways, today we are going to Hohentwiel, this will be my third time there.
Love you all,

Love Elder Jensen"

Hiking in the Alps
 Säntis - mountain in Switzerland
On top of the world
 visiting the Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment