Monday, November 3, 2014

Off to the Alps!

October 13, 2014


"Hey Fam,

Sorry got to be quick, we are headed to the Alps again with a member to go hiking!
So this last Monday, we had a family home evening with M&A.  We went out to eat together and talked about families.
Tuesday (Wednesday) we had Distrikt meeting and then tausched with the Zone Leaders.  I went to München with Elder Spencer.  It was fun and he is a cool kid.  I got to go running with the office Elders the next morning while I was there too.  It was beautiful and I haven't ran in forever!!!
On Thursday we had Zone Konferenz, it was really good.  We have a goal of 68 baptisms before the end of the year, so please pray for it!
Friday we met with an investigator who has been searching for the truth.  We taught her the restoration.
Then comes Sunday, the highlight of the week!!  I took the sacrament from Markus, he passed it!!!  He was in his suit, white shirt and tie and it was so cool.  I also bore my testimony.
I love you all and have a great week!

Elder Jensen"

No comments:

Post a Comment