Thursday, April 9, 2015

Family Input

March 9, 2015


"Hey Fam,

So sorry, I don't have a lot of time.  Markus and Alexis are here and want to take us to the Bodensee so we're going with them!
This week was hectic, one place to the next literally.  We had MLC in München for two days, which was really good!  Elder Dewey and Elder Packer are in my group - they are the AP's so it's fun, ha.  Then coming home to Singen and traveling to Stake Konferenz in the Swiss.  Sunday we were there all day.  This week we even helped people move in our suits, because they picked us up from the Bahnhoff. It was a really busy week, but we didn't get to do a lot of missionary work here in Singen sadly because we were running around everywhere.  
Br. Luu rode with us on the bus on Sunday to Stake Konferenz (the branch rents a bus to go to conference in Switzerland).  President and Sister Kohler were both there and gave a little talk - Sister Kohler gave hers in German, very impressive!
On top of all that, the last two days we have been planning Zone training for this Tuesday. 
Other than that, I wanted to let you know and you can tell me what you think...the big news is I need to decide on my release date.
Somehow half the missionaries in our group were given an extra transfer and that's why you haven't received something in the mail saying I would be home on such and such date.  I need to be able to tell President what I want to do when he asks me, I've been praying a lot about it.  I would love to stay, you all know that!  But then it leaves me not much time home before school starts..
Anyways, I wish I had more time to write because I had a lot of cool studies this week, and things I found in the scriptures that I would love to share.
Love you all,

Love Elder Jensen"


No comments:

Post a Comment