Monday, August 3, 2015

Tour de Deutschland

July 27, 2015


"Hey Fam,

Just got back biking from Singen to Radolfzell on Bodensee, we ate some amazing ice cream there and then headed back to Singen.  It was beautiful!!  It's right there on the lake.  My knee felt amazing as well.  Both me and my companion's bikes broke twice though, got to love the cheap bikes we bought!
This last week was good.  I forgot to mention last Sunday I got to give a talk in Church, guess when I found out?  When I was sitting at the sacrament table about ready to prepare the sacrament.  Ha!  And I gave it right after the sacrament was passed.  Got to love that!
We met with Charles a lot this last week, he is such a cool man.  His stories are so neat to hear.  As far as the rest of the week.  We were in Zürich for our meeting with Pres. Blaser and we stayed the night at the ZLs in Zürich.  Their apartment is so nice, two floors and it is known as the palace - the biggest in the Mission.  That was fun!
The next day I had an austausch here in Singen.  It went okay, we had fun together and got some work done.  We didn't have much time for finding.  Our neighbor asked us to fix his TV, he can't speak that great of German so we went to read the manual and help him with it. That was a first on my mission.
We also visited Frederich in the hospital, he had an operation.  The nurse was pretty mean to us at first, telling us to leave.  But after being nice to her she warmed up and even started asking us some questions.  That was cool.
This next week is already full, we literally have more than one thing everyday.  Consider it gone, it will fly by!  We have a tausch up in Offenburg and Freiburg this week too with some eating appointments and lessons filled in between.
My final week on my mission...hasn't hit me all.  
I hope you all have a great week, 

Love Elder Jensen"

No comments:

Post a Comment